- In the museum buildings please refrain from speaking in a loud voice having children running around eating and drinking smoking or improperly disposing of wastepaper or other articles.
- The reactionary diehards who despise and snub the common people can do whatever they like to eulogize the elite nanmu and look down upon the common fast-growing white poplar. I for my part will be loud in my praise of the latter!
- The reactionary diehards who despise and snub the common people can do whatever they like to eulogize the elite nanmu which is also tall straight and good-looking and look down upon the common fast-growing white poplar. I for my part will be loud in my praise of the latter!
- And then what a happiness would it have been could hester prynne have heard her clear bird-like voice mingling with the uproar of other childish voices and have distinguished and unraveled her own darling's tones amid all the entangled outcry of a group of sportive children.
- His long white hair standing out behind him he urged the horse forward with crop and loud cries.
- Annoyed that she had shown her trepidation she cried: "I do n't see why you've stayed here this long!
- She read the declaration aloud pro bono publico.
- Reading aloud is very important in learning english.
- Along the path by the boating lake there are puppet shows clowns and stilt walkers and hawkers selling anything from indian cotton skirts to batteries.
- Some sounds bring it all back: the high-pitched squeal2of my mother's teakettle the rumble of the washing machine in the basement the jangle of my dog's license tags as she bounded3down the stairs to greet me.
- It is an important content of construction ecological campus to raise sound environmental quality through monitoring for the campus regional present situation of noise pollution and analysis find out the major noise source that affects the area of campus put forward the corresponding pollutive countermeasure of prevention offer basis to found healthy quiet comfortable ecological campus.
- Loud acclamations hailed this rebuke.
- These proposals caused a standup row in parliament.
- The people's insurance company of china is a state-owned enterprise enjoying high prestige.
- Xury said it was a lyon and it might be so for ought I know; but poor xury cryed to me to weigh the anchor and row away;