- cotyle; acetabulum; cotyla; acetabular bone
- Methods: the cube in the obtained3d ct image data matrix of pelvis and acetabulum was moved hexahedron unit was used in the internal bone and marching cube arithmetic was used on the surface bone tetrahedron was established to instead equivalent surface and the3d finite element models of pelvis and acetabulum were constructed.
- Results the computerized3-dreconstuction of acetabulum bone structure appeared to mimic the real anatomy of acetabulum.
- Conclusion: through clinical research we regard that there are multiple factors on avn of femur head after the treatment of ddh which can cause larger stress between the acetabular and the epiphysis of the femur head.
- Conclusiont1-flash-2d sequence and indirect magnetic resonance arthrography show the best quality in detecting the acetabular labrum.
- Conclusion the bernese periacetabular osteotomy through ilioinguinal approach is a safe and efficient procedure for the treatment of adult acetabular dysplasia.
- Conclusion s+ p and p+ s of the four internal fixation methods can be better ways for treatment of transv erse acetabular fractures and s+ p is the best.
- Conclusions the development of acetabular anteversion in children is a slow process.
- Treatment of fractures of the acetabulum with posterior dislocation of the hip: a report of14cases.
- The cup-shaped cavity at the base of the hipbone into which the ball-shaped head of the femur fits.
- Objective: to introduce the bernese osteotomy for the treatment of congenital acetabular dysplasia.
- Objective to introduce the bernese periacetabular osteotomy through ilioinguinal approach for the treatment of adult acetabular dysplasia.
- Ankylosing spondylitis involves hip joint showed the articular surface of acetabulum like serration or brush;
- The spherical socket acetabulum accounted for72.67%. There were no pelvis deformation and cystoid variation in acetabula.
- Marrow siginal intensity and heterogeneity was most prominent in the acetabulum at all ages.
- Main outcome measures: the location relation of the sciatic nerve and the acet abulum.