- As a nation we may take pride in the fact that we are softhearted;
- Wedge: I'm so proud of us. I didn't think we'd complete construction on the south ocean underpass in anything less than a megacycle.
- As far as the eye can see now the hills are almost bare thinly peppered with charred thin tree trunks the old guard of a once proud past.
- Now she accepts the name proudly because this mountain goat has robbed more minotaur merchants than anyone.
- "This is what the lord has said: the supporters of egypt will have a fall and the pride of her power will come down: from migdol to syene they will be put to the sword in it says the lord."
- This is what the lord has said: the supporters of egypt will have a fall and the pride of her power will come down: from migdol to syene they will be put to the sword in it says the lord.
- One too like thee: tameless and swift and proud.
- Miss ingram seated herself with proud grace at the piano spreading out her snowy robes in queenly amplitude.
- Fans spangled and painted fans of swan's-down and peacock feathers dangling at wrists by tiny velvet ribbons;
- May god give you pride.
- "In the little chaos of pearl's character there might be seen emerging-and could have been from the very first-the steadfast principles of an unflinching courage-an uncontrollable will-a sturdy pride which might be disciplined into self-respect"
- We are proud of showing our healthy and strong physique.
- The arsenal manager proudly presided over saturday's5-1win at portsmouth in the fa cup quarter-final.
- Overweening ambition vanity pride etc
- He is unostentatiously successful as an accountant.he and his wife live in style.he is very proud of his children.john is now respected by others. I should like to call him a pillar of society.