- Troops trained to fight on horseback.
- He saw two men on horseback.
- He rode there on horseback.
- He lash the horse across the back with a whip.
- She could hear the gay jingle of bridle bits as they rode under the dogwood trees to the tarletons'picnic hear her own careless laughter see the sun glinting on his silver-gilt hair and note the proud easy grace with which he sat his horse.
- As soon as I was mounted holding on to dogger's belt the supervisor gave the word and the party struck out at a bouncing trot on the road to dr livesey's house.
- We run up the plank and saw the gendarme on horseback behind us.
- Knights used to tilt on horseback.
- As ichabod was an unskilful rider he had much difficulty in keeping his seat.
- A hired hand who tends cattle and performs other duties on horseback.
- A richly ornamented cloth draped over the back of a horse and touching the ground on both sides.
- He was thrown off his horse.
- She put the saddle on the horse's back.
- Of ridin'some piece of stock for eight seconds?
- That half mythological personage who rides through our early annals seated on the back of a bull.