- Ma wu's hostler took care of three horses and one carriage.seeing that the horses were suffered from bloody urine he was burning with impatience but could do nothing.
- Ma wu asked the hostler "where do the weeds grow?"
- Despatch a messenger to apprise the grooms at the first station.
- Dancing the famed rudong traditional dance tiaomafu.
- A liveried coachman and groom.
- A stable-boy who called himself a postilion was seated on the shaft of the cariole.
- "The stableman says that monsieur's horse is extremely fatigued."
- For the professional rider whose groom is an intermediary between himself and his mount a grumpy horse in the stable is of little concern.
- Billy the stableman was going the rounds of the walls putting out light after light.
- The stableman and the wheelwright replied in concert with a toss of the head.
- Your grandfather was a thieving bastard stable boy.
- Chollima often in the opinion subject to discrimination ridicule marginalization attack "pian died between groove stable" qianlima and personally strangle the future of pimps but unaware unconsciously.
- He came here as a stable boy.
- A stable boy who did n't rub down his horse after a day's hunt.
- ... This is all that remains of a thieving stable boy...