- horse training place
- n.马,[总称]骑兵,脚架,马力 vi.骑马,作弄人 vt.使骑马,系马于
- n.训练,练习 adj.训练的
- n.地方,地点,位置,职位,处境,住所,地位 vt.放置,寄予,任命 vi.名次列前
- In former days there was a racecourse here.
- For the professional rider whose groom is an intermediary between himself and his mount a grumpy horse in the stable is of little concern.
- Phileas fogg like a racehorse was drawing near his last turning-point.
- In7th century bc romans inherited the traditions of greece and built racetracks and unroofed amphitheaters.
- Enclosed herewith are three recent passport size photographs of myself and a copy of the sketch plan of the premises.
- The track in saratoga is all polished up.
- The toiiets at a pubiic racecourse.
- Singapore gold cup will be run after the final hong kong race on that day and racing fans can enjoy this singapore race either in taipa racecourse or off-course betting centres.
- It's an off-track betting place.
- The inner side of a curved racecourse.
- My house backs onto the racecourse.
- We met at the racetrack.
- The family that controlled upper new york state that arranged smuggling of italian immigrants from canada all upstate gambling and exercised veto power on state licensing of racing tracks was headed by ottilio cuneo.
- We watched her show-jumping at a gymkhana in her horsy phase.
- And before that maybe take a few laps around the race track play nine holes.