- A nocturnal musk deer is wandering at night in the forest seeking food and passing by a flower.the musk it emits attracts butterflies.
- A fragrant ointment containing a balsam resin.
- A wickedly exciting musky smell.
- Free and glycosidically bonded volatiles from fresh pascal celery were isolated and separated by an amberlite xad-2resin.
- Elegant ruby in colour the wines shows good plumy aromas benefited from the merlot grape follows by herbal and spicy notes.
- There are delicious happy sniffs and scrumptious snacks to share.
- The root leaf flower of the chinese rose are available for medicine there is result of invigorating blood circulation detoxifying subsiding a swelling; can also draw the essence eat in variety of having fragrance.
- According to the analysis of the flavor and sensory perception of dairy products different kinds of dairy essence can be created by compounding over-dose of some trace monomer component.
- This review summarized the main differences of compositions odor and application of rose oil and tea rose oil. 35-dimethuxytoluene Is a very useful component of tea ruse oil.
- The odor from the flower is gone
- This is the famous coconut orchid named for it's distinct scent which will waft around the entire growing area with the most deliciously pleasant fragrance.
- The rich odour clung to him and wrapped him around.
- And just when I thought the meal couldn't get any better soh served up a fantastic sichuan rack of lamb cooked perfectly with a combination of spicy fermented black beans and dried chillies which infused the tender lamb with haunting aromas.
- China's sandalwood fans gives off a sweet fragrance.
- Numerous spice notes emerge on swirling with white pepper and coriander mingling with notes of red fruits.