[xiāng bīn jiǔ]
- ... Gonna make ourselves a little fire pop some bubbly...
- He orders champagne with the meal he snaps his fingers at the gar? On and behaves in general like the boorish little peasant that he is.
- There seemed to be an inexhaustible supply of champagne to drink.
- Come and have some more champers.
- Let's crack open a bottle of bubbly to celebrate.
- The complex query language requires some intensive study of the manual and there were a few false starts what two words describe an unknown word? Bottom and bottle? Depression and champagne?.
- He likes do drink champagne.
- He called for a gin fizz and weinies.
- I may have some bubbly myself.
- A magnum bottle of champagne.
- Hung-chien laughed to himself at what natural-born politicians women were.they maligned each other behind their backs and yet were so affectionate to each other's face.two political enemies clinking glasses at a champagne party could probably have done no better.
- She waltzed into an off-licence and asked for a hottle of champagne.
- I won a bottle of champagne in the raffle.
- Moselle and sugar and sparkling water or champagne flavored with sweet woodruff.
- The congressman spun empty champagne glass between two fingers.