- to drift
to float on the waves
- n.漂流物,浮舟,漂浮,浮萍,彩车 vi.浮动,飘浮,散播,摇摆,漂浮,动摇(计划等)付诸实行 vt.使漂浮,容纳,淹没,发行,实行,用水注满
- Those go-go girls have gotten you all excited.
- In fact some types are stronger than steel.particularly tough is "dragline silk" which supports the spider as it hangs in front of your face or rides the winds in search of greener pastures.
- Round we went with the tide until we got well under the lee of the point when suddenly the speed slackened we ceased to make way and finally appeared to be in dead water.
- Snowed! Look quickly snowflake is much more beautiful! The joy that oneself search in wishing you drift in beautiful snowflake happy! Gift snowflake sky moon gives you.merry christmas!
- And then being so still and alone she seemed to bet into the current of her own proper destiny.she had been fastened by a rope and jagging and snarring like a boat at its moorings; now she was loose and adrift.
- The prologue starts with a piece of melodious music with apsaras flying between colorful clouds.
- A piece of white feather is flowing in the wind.
- "Let your perfume waft over and find me"
- The air was saturated with the perfume of the flowers.
- I follow his finger to the giant tricolour fluttering in the breeze.
- I waft a stop next stop like a kite gone with the wind.
- Whether you live in a house or an apartment an waft purification system is a wise investment especially provided you expose yourself suffering from allergies colds and infections frequently.
- A high-pitched and almost syllabic music kept coming and going moving with the breeze blurred by the leaves and by distance.
- From hedge to hedge about the new-mown mead;
- This is the famous coconut orchid named for it's distinct scent which will waft around the entire growing area with the most deliciously pleasant fragrance.