- The hurricane killed twenty-one people.
- You didn't try to sail through it?
- Climatologists have been tracing an el nino a usually warm pacific ocean current that occurs periodically and often causes catastrophic weather condition giving hurricane warnings to cities along the coast.
- The weather station warned that a hurricane was coming.
- Severe storms and hurricanes are capable of completely distroying many well-developed submerging bars.
- If this plays out as a gulf hurricane there is speculative energy galore to go along with it.
- The death toll from a tsunami that hit the solomon islands is expected to grow.
- He escaped the hurricane unscathed.
- He says warm air over the atlantic will cause increased hurricane activity.
- We struck on a shoal in going down the bay and sprung a leak; we had a blustering time at sea and were obliged to pump almost continually at which I took my turn.
- And batters the persian ships with hurricane wind.
- In the resorts of mazatlan the lane category3hurricane knocked out power and flooded streets.
- This could be a triple-header.
- This one was driven into the bridge at mobile.
- Hurricanes can only form and be fed when the sea-surface temperature exceeds27oc and the surrounding atmosphere is calm.