- Tartar hordes scattered on the plain.
- A medieval ruler of a Mongol, Tartar, or Turkish tribe.
- The military nobility of the golden horde which consisted of bulgar and kupchak aristocracy clans was formed at the same time presenting a type of new tatar community consciousness.
- Especially identified with the golden horde they were converted to islam in the14th century.the golden horde soon became independent tatar khanates.
- 14th-century Russia under the tartar yoke; the yoke of drug addiction.
- Hadji murad meanwhile had run up to him and with one hand seized his horse's bridle and with the other pulled out his dagger shouting something in tatar.
- Apart from14000paper scrolls and fragments from this cave at dunhuang the british library stein collection includes several thousand woodslips and woodslip fragments with chinese writing thousands of tibetan and tangut manuscripts prakrit wooden tablets in brahmi and kharosthi scripts along with documents in khotanese uighur sogdian and eastern turkic.
- The turkic language spoken by the tatar people living from the volga to the ural mountains.
- Their economy was based on mixed farming and herding which remain central to their economy.they developed craftsmanship in wood ceramics leather cloth and metal and have been well known as traders.
- "Their economy was based on mixed farming and herding which remain central to their economy.they developed craftsmanship in wood ceramics leather cloth and metal and have been well known as traders."
- I don't care about tartar sauce!
- ... We will pass through the treacherous straits of tartary...
- Meanwhile exxon and its partners have just sent their first oil across the tatar strait.
- Long before the exodus a tatar spat in his blood.
- Swifter than arrow from the tartar's bow.