[ā dào fū]
- n.阿道夫(亦作Adolph) (m.)
- "The1936berlin games is remembered for its nazism.adolf hitler used the event to try and show off the" superiority "of his aryan race."
- Adolf hitler failed with his blitzkrieg to defeat the western alliance.
- Adolph sutro's breathtaking cliff house on san francisco's ocean beach was a monument to gilded age excess.
- Adolf hitler used the event to try and show off the superiority of his aryan race.
- Adolph hitler adopted the swastika as the emblem of the nazi party.
- Austria was among the most fervent supporters of adolf hitler.
- Very shortly some news came not from the navy but from the listening post in the propaganda ministry and it was shattering for adolf hitler.
- She helped them to move adolph into the kitchen.
- When our joseph and their adolph...
- Because adolf hitler childishly insisted that his performers were members of a "master race" nationalistic feelings were at an all-time high.
- Never down the long bloodstained road travelled by this people never since the first days of its nationhood has any man arisen who succeeded in dealing so grievous a blow as did hitler and his regime and adolf eichmann as its executive arm for the destruction of jewry.
- They'll never find her as long as stumm and adolph keep quiet.
- Greatest fascist dictator: adolph hitler.
- Adolf hitler becomes leader of the national socialist german workers party.