- precautionary measure; counter measure; countermeasure
- n.尺寸,量度器,量度标准,方法,测量,措施 vt.测量,测度,估量,分派,权衡,调节 vi.量
- n.计算器,计数器,计算者,柜台,筹码 adv.prep.相反地
- The painless gastroscope operation can dispel patient's worry about operation worth popularizing but should do a good job of the precautionary of the anaesthetize risk while operating so as to avoid the adverse reaction.
- Abstract: this paper makes a detailed analysis on the economic disaster caused by the international floating capital for the economic crisis of southeast asia and puts forward some corresponding preventive measures.
- This paper makes a detailed analysis on the economic disaster caused by the international floating capital for the economic crisis of southeast asia and puts forward some corresponding preventive measures.
- This paper analyses the causes resulting from the infidelity of accounting information and puts forward some precaution measures against information infidelity.
- The risks derived from the contortion of relationships between the government enterprises and banks results in an effective system of self-control and risk prevention.
- Comments: when using diaphragm valves or any valve with a soft seat material in a service where corrosion products can be produced it is very important to take precautions to prevent those reactions.
- They had had one secret meeting with elaborate precautions.
- L would like to underline that these are just precautionary measures.
- It is concluded that the analysis is conducive to setting up an effective risk protection and management for the oil depot.