- hafnium (chemistry)
- Meanwhile we also confirm that this conclusion still holds for the practical band in some metals such as ti zr and hf with hcp structure as well as fe with bcc structure etc. using ab initio pseudopotential and average bond energy methods.
- Suggestions on the science technology and production development program of china zr hf industry during the "the eleventh five-year plan"
- Chemical form of hafnium is perchlorate or nitrate.
- Non hafnium superalloy dz4 which is widely applied in service aero engines in present is introduced.
- The improvement field emission by hf coating on cnts surface is attributed to the low work function chemical inertness and good conductivity of hfc.