- palladium (chemistry)
- Well unless you've got a few grams of palladium lying around.
- Wait platinum or palladium is less resistant?
- The addition of pva or na? 2co? 3does Not inhibited the formation of pd black however the addition of na? 2co? 3resulted In the obvious increase of hydrogenation rate and selectivity.
- It indicates that the metallized pet fabric with excellent electric conductivity electromagnetic interference shielding capacity good wearability and washability can be made by replacing palladium with argentine.
- The test indicates that the activity of pd catalyst for the oxidization of carbon monoxides increased by adding middle rare earth oxides especially sm2o3.
- The experiment result proved that the new stationary phase in packed column could completely separate the components of hydrogen and helium.
- It was showed that the addition of ceo2to the pt catalyst decreased its high temperature stability but with less effect on pd catalyst.
- They use a ratio of platinum and palladium.
- The sorbed oil mass; large volumes of occluded hydrogen in palladium.
- Fertilizer consisting of sodium nitrate or potassium nitrate.
- An ultrathin pd film is synthesized on semiconductor support by photocatalytic method.
- The pd membrane prepared by the modified electroless plating has a high h2permeation rates meantime exhibits a good h2selectivity.
- A compound used in analysis as a precipitant for palladium or nickel.
- A new procedure of surface activation without using palladium salt was proposed for electroless nickel plating on carbon nanotubes.
- The sn+ 2ion reduces the pd+ 2to pd which is deposited on the plurality of circuit layers with the one or more through-holes.