- sodium (chemistry)
- The effect is easily demonstrated using wood's technique which incorporates an evacuated glass bulb containing a bit of pure metallic sodium.
- For this reason an additional preservative may be necessary the most common is sodium benzoate at a level of about0.03%-0.05% in the final beverage.
- At the end of the sixth week all these experimental rats were anaesthetised with sodium pentobarbital and killed for obtaining their blood and liver tissue then the levels of alt tg cho ldl vldl cr bun and gs in the sera was tested and the liver tissues were examined by pathologic methods.
- The na-rich rocks occurred with the albite breccia bodies or as their angular coarse fragments are of the albite formed by hydrothermal permea-tion and metasomatism in which the amount of hairlike ratile and its arr-angement directions clearly show the relict fabric s_0 s_1and s_2of protolith.
- Rice cultivation without n fertilization decreased the number of soil aob significantly while rice cultivation with ammonium sulfate fertilization increased its number within a short period of time but sodium nitrate fertilization did not show any significant effect on soil aob.the present paddy soil was much lower than the ancient paddy soils in carbon-source utilization capability and in shannon index simpson index and mcintosh index of microbial community to a varying extent.
- In crystallization tank open the manual valve for coil pipe circulation water.draw circulation water into the crystallization tank for cooling and crystallization of the concentrated nacl solution.
- In the daily chemical industry sodium citrate is a good chemical agent that may replace trimerous polyamide sodium phosphate which produces public pollution widely used for formatting various kinds of no pollution detergent.
- The efficiency of dbdmh production is90% with an optimum mol ratio of1:2:2of hydantoin: br2: naoh.
- In the acid drink sodium benzoate is converted to benzoic acid which is more effective as a preservative.
- In the guinea pig this sugar is transported by the d-glucose-d-galactose transport system which is sensitive to phlorizin and na+-dependent.
- Diethyl maleate was a synthesis from maleic anhydride and ethyl alcohol in the presence of sodium bisulfate monohydrate.
- It goes in for manufacturing lighting and electric appliance high-voltage sodium lamp mercury lamp deuterium lamp metallic halide lamp and measuring instrument.
- Sodium hypochlorite as household bleach is readily available and is effective with a wide range of growths but has no residual activity.
- The content of nacl in soda ash is determined by colourimetry of mercury thiocyanate.
- A long-term semi-continuous cultivation was performed in five lab-scale complete mixed reactors in order to study the anaerobic degradation of acetate under nacl inhibition.