- n.斜坡,斜面,倾斜 v.(使)顺斜
- The highlights of the match will be shown on TV tonight.
- Considering this point and by applying trend surface fitting method and its principles of model optimization the correspondingly numerical relations between the change of gas content and its spatial distribution in luling coal mine are obtained based on this result an accurate reliable and quantitative forecast of gas in deep stopes and unexploited region can be achieved.
- Study on the footwall slope stability in the open-pit of bangmoshan iron mine tangshan iron and steel co.
- Abstract: the application of cut blasting of the middle of the stope in ekou iro n mine was introduced a set of practical blasting parameters were achieved and good blasting effect was obtained.
- Using numerical simulation flac analysis is made on the distribution characteristics of stress and plastic zone in the working faces and coal pillars during highwall mining with auger machine.the mechanical effect and damage mechanism are studied of coal pillars when pillars width or vertical septum between the working faces is reduced which provides the basis for the design of coal pillars and working faces during highwall mining with auger machine.
- In view of the blasting in mining the river-adjacent section in gushan pit the capacity of the river bank to bear the blast-caused vibration is analysed vibration parameters are calculated and control measures are put forward.
- The sound emission characteristics and the causes for incorrect prediction of the stope roof fall at tonglushan mine were analysed.
- Based on the basic research the hidden cavity was detected in changba lead-zinc mine with ground penetrate radar and rayleigh wave detector and the detected result would provide technical support for safety mining.
- Fault tree analysis for collapse of roadways with fractured surrounding rock and high tectonic stress in jinchuan mine no.
- Through inversion analyzing the results of inspection and observation which was applied the multipoint displacement measures and the drilling anchor stress measures to the top surface in the xianggui gypsummine eastern workings this article will attempt to propose the deformation law of stope terrane after the underwater mine area which provided a reliable basis for taking measures to control the strata movement.
- Under the determinate boundary or close condition increasing the height of steps can realize steep slope mining and engender more much stope space which will be propitious to balance stripping ratio increase storage for exploiting and improve mining intensity and production capacity.