- careless, negligent, slipshod
- Look baggy wrinkled and shabby.
- Still like you better untidy.
- Slovenliness is no part of religion.
- A woman considered ugly or unkempt.
- A slovenly waiter secretary cook etc
- Run-down; shabby; seedy.
- What's your moggie called?
- Though intrinsic worth is more important than looks a scruffy person whose hair is tangled face unshaven finger-nails unfiled necktie undone shoes unlaced would give people a bad impression.
- His appearance was even more slovenly than usual.
- She slopped about her room unkempt and disheveled in her tawdry dressing-gown.
- She was a large stout woman always dressed slatternly and always tired from the burdens of her flesh her work and her husband.
- Wow who's the scruffy old mountain man?
- I learned her slatternly ways the routine and mechanism of her charm.
- Perhaps he is sloppy therefore unshaven.
- A drab of a kitchen wench tramped backwards and forwards through the yard in pattens looking as sulky as the weather itself;