- to leave
- Central african republic has ordered radio and television stations to stop broadcasting songs which encourage men to dump their wives.
- At first when you pick up the abandonded sack you think it's filled with gold but when you open it you find a perfectly good suit of chain mail instead.
- In the central indian city of bhopal a gynecologist and janitor at a hospital were arrested recently following the discovery in a pit behind the medical facility of the remains of an estimated400female fetuses and newborn babies.
- ... Perjury bigamy deserting his wife and children...
- Thousands of children were left uncared-for.
- Wearing someone's cast-off clothes; throwaway children living on the streets; salvaged some thrown-away furniture.
- When she was abandoned in the corner of the dark night I often nestle in the arms of her tranquil listened to her sorrow millennium the millennium's lament.
- Forget esperanto.too straightforward.the lingua franca that is increasingly spanning the globe is a tongue-twisting accounting-speak that is forcing even americans to rethink some precious notions of financial sovereignty.
- Heinrich himmler--der treue heinrich--had also deserted the sinking ship of state.
- Older housing was left to rot but not removed.
- The man shamelessly abandoned his wife and child for another woman.
- The former is deserted and denied in reality by his family and becomes a mechanical record of the present event or of his own experience with the first person internal point of view; while the latter objectifies and substitutes the others with the third person external point of view in a fantasized wish-fulfillment of self-completeness.
- Cast aside capriciously or unfeelingly.
- With the advent of monoculture farming traditional farming practices were largely abandoned.
- Baby yoda a four-month-old kangaroo was rejected by his mother last week at a conservation center near salina kansas.