- When heated pvc may lose hydrogen chloride and form a chromophoric conjugated polyene structure.
- Align the installation reference marks on the propeller shaft and yoke and install the propeller shaft.
- The yoke balance offers an advantage over the platform balance in that moments are read about the model.
- This paper attempts to explore some functions of zeugma from the pragmatic approach with authentic examples and how the contextual meanings of zeugma can be derived based on some pragmatic theories.
- Yoke the draft horses together.
- Inferred from sedimen-tary lithofacies characteristics the apus could be a type of hydrobios in fresh water-brackish water living in clean transparent warm and still shallow water area enriched with organic matters which can be used as facier fossils ofshallow lake water-filled swamp oxbow lake and river-delta environments.
- Associated with the notion of the transposed matrix is its complex conjugatx known to physicists as the adjoint matric.
- The farmer yoked the oxen.
- And that's a yoke huh?
- Oxbow lakes the floodplain dry streams and tributaries waves beating against the shore.
- So now take and prepare a new cart and two milch cows on which the yoke has never come and tie the cows to the cart and bring their calves home away from them.
- Either of two lines that connect a horse's harness to a wagon or other vehicle or to a whiffletree.
- And ephraim is a trained cow taking pleasure in crushing the grain; but I have put a yoke on her fair neck; I will put a horseman on the back of ephraim; judah will be working the plough jacob will be turning up the earth.
- A delicate general solution of non-proportional damped mdof systems subjected to an earthquake ground motion completely in real value form was presented.
- Zeugma as a rhetorical device is widely employed for its specific pragmatic functions such as merging situations of context creating humorous or satirizing effects.