- to step on
- n.脚步,步幅,步调,步伐,步骤,措施,梯级,台阶 v.走,举步,移步,踏 产品数据转换规范
- n.邮票,印花,印,图章,标志,印记,跺脚,顿足 v.跺(脚),顿(足),压印
- I could squash you like a bug right now.
- I should stomp a mudhole in your little bald head.
- I know you're gonna jump on me and squash me like a bug.
- I turn to see davis walking down the hall his self-made peg leg clacking steel on tile.
- Press the brake pedal forward until the ball socket engages in the mounting point.
- Be careful not to tread on le cat!
- Along the path by the boating lake there are puppet shows clowns and stilt walkers and hawkers selling anything from indian cotton skirts to batteries.
- Be confident you must stride.
- With one foot in the stirrup...
- In paris a thief was shocked when a policeman on rollerblades sped towards him.within seconds the rollerblading officer has handcuffed the thief.
- Don't trample on the flowers when you play in the garden.
- He gunned his motor at the stoplight.
- Soft or spongy pedal.if the pedal action is soft or spongy the chances are that there is air in the system although out-of-adjustment brake shoes could cause this.
- For instance once we took our relatives to the gate of the forbidden city and left them to sally forth on their own along the paths that the emperor had trodden...
- I'll squash him as a bug someday.