- to tread
to step on
- n.脚步,步幅,步调,步伐,步骤,措施,梯级,台阶 v.走,举步,移步,踏 产品数据转换规范
- Once we got on the icefield parkway the terrain changed! We first came upon a string of beautiful lakes and hanging glaciers.
- Outsaid I can't love the other posen. I dicede love you.believe me plises.
- And on all hills that shall be digged with the mattock there shall not come thither the fear of briers and thorns: but it shall be for the sending forth of oxen and for the treading of lesser cattle.
- Collection is consequently not achieved by shortening of the pace through a resisting action of the hand but instead by using the seat and legs to engage the hind legs further under the horse's body.
- What a relief to step out on terra firma again!
- By way of its self-adjustment function the switch compensates for the tolerances in the pedals during initial assembly.
- In the poster for guillermin's film he plants a foot on each of the twin towers and swats the planes that target him.
- Fit push rod at clutch pedal.
- It had even thrown its gleam in the sufferer's bard extremity across the verge of time.it had shown him where to set his foot while the light of earth was fast becoming dim and ere the light of futurity could reach him.
- In my opinion surefooted growing is the best way which I wanted.
- As long as life still has changes and unpredictable excitement I would have the courage to climb up to the steep cliff and go down deep to the reefy lagoon.
- ... You step on the gas right here.
- Soft or spongy pedal.if the pedal action is soft or spongy the chances are that there is air in the system although out-of-adjustment brake shoes could cause this.
- The lord has trodden as in a winepress the virgin daughter of judah.
- Professional choice is bad be equal to is misstep circle.