- Henry called it the "quadricycle".
- By go-cart or unicycle by skateboard or sleigh
- Today's bicycles are descendants of the earlier velocipede.
- That mountain bike looks really cool!
- Bicycling doesn't pollute the air.
- With fenders spread like wings we scattered light through half long island city--only half for as we twisted among the pillars of the elevated I heard the familiar "jug--jug--spat!" Of a motorcycle and a frantic policeman rode alongside.
- A treadmill driven by manpower rather than water-power
- Yes. I always fell refreshed after riding my bike on the bike trail. Ok it's about to go home.
- Who could run the fastest on the treadmill.
- He pedaled off to summon a mason.
- Her small son was riding his tricycle.
- I was the fastest runner on the treadmill...
- My uncle john sent me a bike as a birthday gift.
- That would include things like jogging using the treadmill biking.
- A dog formerly used in a treadmill to turn a roasting spit.