- to rise
to get up
- vt.获得,变成,收获,使得,挣得,受到(惩罚,打击等),染上,抓住 vi.到达,成为,变得 n.生殖,幼兽
- adv.向上,到(较高的地方,北方),起来,起床 prep.向上,在上,沿 adj.向上的,上行的
- Pelosi says americans stand strongest as a nation when they stand on common ground. "I hope that in this term president bush will fulfill his promise to be a uniter not a divider.
- "And now" he exclaimed remembering the tale of the arabian fisherman which faria hd related to him "now open sesame!"
- Belinda dalton director of eating disorders clinic the oak house said eating with family helped "normalise" young people's relationship with food.
- Luckily no one else was up at this early hour.he was able to escape unseen through the postern door.
- Correction to "shear-induced roll structure of fog observed by a millimeter-wave scanning doppler radar"
- The sudden popularity of the puggle a dog bred from a pug and a beagle has started up a long-running argument among animal lovers about mixing breeds and species.
- What passion cannot music raise and quell?
- Tomahawk flew into the sky heading north towards baghdad.
- "It gives me back my boyish ideals to know that such a love can exist in this naughty world" he continued.
- "If you are including tilbury" said he "it don't apply.
- Chicago! Called the brakeman drawing the word out long.they were under a great shadowy train shed where the lamps were already beginning to shine out with passenger cars all about and the train moving at a snail's pace.
- Only when police scooped her up did the thought hit her: I'm safe!
- The value of harmony of man and nature from which "the golden mean of the confucian school" originated;
- ... Your singing will be giving everyone the goose pimple.
- ... Come work with you on an unwinnable lose-all-my-friends case...