- to move away from
to walk away from
- n.移动,迁居,步骤 vt.移动,感动,鼓动 vi.移动,离开,运行,迁移,搬家
- vi.步,行,走 n.步行,散步,步,行道
- The ball of thread used by theseus to find his way out of the labyrinth.
- Follow a day in the life of punky mo the notorious banana thief who can't help but steal king bing's bananas!
- Mendelssohn's wedding march is a popular piece of music that is often played as newly married couples leave the church.
- This awful man stepped out he was a white slaver I know he was.
- Silently we unlatch the door letting the drift fall in and step abroad to face the cutting air.
- There shall be asylum for habitual teetotaler but they will probably relapse into teetotalism as soon as they come out.
- The games of football played in the dusty street outside his small white one-storeyed home in furito were to provide him with a passport out of the shanty town.
- Implementing the strategy of "walking" has brought the new challenge to oil gas project management.
- Stockjobber: how to go out of industrial troubles?
- Only a complete nutter would go out in this storm.
- Go to this the ancient person painting got away from the tie of the political preachment completely joining the government to cure and coming out in the literature the sign of the freedom that become the painters to express the subjective emotion.
- The housing design must break the close pattern first the dynamic characteristic of social life demands that the residential environment formation must be an open system so that the residential formation and social life can suit for each other secondly the construction of residential environmental pattern is the outcome of a multi-level and multi-channel strategy which requires an open housing design process involving common participation of multi-class and multi-role.
- The feasibility of special vehicle help the heavy duty truck market come out of sluggish?
- Go out of the hotel and dust natural roll up my hand on my arms as a close couples.
- Go forth and tell this universe...