- to praise
- vt.赞扬,歌颂,称赞 n.赞扬,赞美的话,赞美,荣耀,称赞
- He lived out in zambia for seven years.
- His wife hung the chinese macram? In their living room and played the tape daily.even their little daughter learned to chant along with master while the tape was playing.
- His painstaking to attain his goal in life is praiseworthy.
- We are amazed at his expertise on the ski slope
- We were amazed at his expertise on the ski slope.
- He merited all the praise they gave him.
- In exchange for an afternoon of state-sponsored passion his "give birth to a patriot" campaign launched last week offers parents who give birth next year on june12 russia's independence day a range of incentives from a fridge or washing machine to a four-wheel-drive vehicle depending on how many children the couple already has.
- That austerity which is performed ostentatiously for the sake of gaining respect honor adulation and reward is unstable and unenduring in this world and is stated as of the nature of passion.
- To add complexity and brightness ethiopian harrar kenyan yemen mocha zimbabwe and zambian coffees are used.
- A native or inhabitant of zambia.
- A meeting in support of the strikers was called in an empty downtown sandlot in san francisco by sympathizers associated with the ten-year-old marxist international association of workingmen.
- Some shaiva puranas extol the virtues of shiva over vishnu and some vaishnava puranas extol the virtues of vishnu over shiva.
- The company is sponsoring22of the28competing chinese federations.and it has one of china's hottest athletes hurdler liu xiang wearing the swoosh.
- Princess wencheng songtsen gampo* s chinese bride and princess bhrikuti his nepalese bride became important historical figures for the tibetans as it was through their influence that buddhism first gained royal patronage and a foothold on the tibetan plateau.
- That god probably didn't approve of such amusements and to churches and sotto voce retailed funny obscenities and then reproved her for laughing.