- to approve of
(vote) in favor
- vi.赞成,满意 vt.批准,通过 v.批准
- n.好感,宠爱,关切,欢心,好意,喜爱 vt.支持,赞成,照顾,促成,象,喜欢,证实,赐予
- Nevertheless habermas did not wholly agree the metaphysic thinking way remolded it and formed his so-called post-metaphysic thinking way.
- Sam made a non-committal sound.
- With one accord they shouted their approval.
- She disapproves of my unwholesome living.
- I gave my unhesitating approval.
- Well I appreciate the vote of confidence christian
- I'm beginning to warm to the idea.
- I hold with the latter viewpoint.
- Roup theory? The idea that women are usually accompanied by friends and to meet her a man must simultaneously win the approval of her friends while actively demonstrating a lack of interest in her.
- Many of the gentlemen leaders of the revolution subscribed to radical whig political thinking.
- Many doctors don't approve of unorthodox medicine.
- Negotiating peace sagya pandit gonggar gyamcan held talks with prince gotan of the yuan dynasty on the question of unification at liangzhou of ganshu in mid-13th century.
- In africa the countries that have newly joined the united nations on the question of the admission of red china only two countries in all of africa voted with the liberia and the union of south africa.
- The plan was viewed favourably.
- The principles of justice are whatever would be agreed to by rational self-intierested and unenvious persons who knew they were to enter a society structured according to their agreement but did not know what positions they would have nor what their natural endowments and particular interests would be.