- adj.同意的,赞同的 n.同意者,赞同者
- She's favourably disposed towards new ideas.
- Speak appreciatively of what you can approve of in the foreign country.
- D of the accused the jury is unable to reach a majority verdict.
- His account of events showed himself in a favorable light of course.
- A dissentient opinion came from the aunt.
- Kerensky implored his western allies to allow this conference to take place but fearful of a world-wide outbreak of socialism and republicanism they refused in spite of the favourable response of a small majority of the british labour party.
- With one accord they shouted their approval.
- Roup theory? The idea that women are usually accompanied by friends and to meet her a man must simultaneously win the approval of her friends while actively demonstrating a lack of interest in her.
- The principles of justice are whatever would be agreed to by rational self-intierested and unenvious persons who knew they were to enter a society structured according to their agreement but did not know what positions they would have nor what their natural endowments and particular interests would be.