- to sigh or gasp in admiration
- n.叹息,叹息声 vi.叹息,叹气
- vi.喘息,气喘 vt.气吁吁地说
- vt.赞扬,歌颂,称赞 n.赞扬,赞美的话,赞美,荣耀,称赞
- "An englishmen who has seen a highly successful and enjoyable film recommends it to a friend by commenting" it's not bad you know "or on seeing breathtaking landscape he might convey his pleasure by saying" nice yes very nice. "
- Pleasantly surprised the world with their own original reggae music as well as their interpretations of other well-known pop anglo music.
- Acclaim sth.as the acme of perfection.
- In genesis yahweh had condemned the serpent to crawl on its belly as a deceiver of humanity yet all who entered the parthenon to worship or admire the great statue were forced to look up to both athena and the serpent.
- In the abundant harvest season of fall lets us acclaim the fall persimmon together the delightful taste!
- Palau is noteworthy for its amazing and scuba diving sights.
- In one limited sense as we shall hereafter see this may be true; but it is preposterous to attribute to mere external conditions the structure for instance of the woodpecker with its feet tail beak and tongue so admirably adapted to catch insects under the bark of trees.
- In the scorching summer whenever going hiking among forests on mogan mountain you will soon feel cooling down.and soft wind breezing brings you a kind of unutterable comfort.mogan moutain what a cool and refreshing world!
- While victoria falls provides an "oh wow!
- We are amazed at his expertise on the ski slope
- We were amazed at his expertise on the ski slope.
- Her undisputed good looks caused envy and admiration.
- Paul admired that so large an animal should walk on such springy toes.
- The traveller is beguile by the beauty of the landscape.
- However impressive the people of this epoch appear to us they are completely undifferentiated from one another; as marx says they are still attached to the navel string of the primitive community.