- race (running)
to race (running)
- n.种族,种族气质,种族特征,赛跑,急流,姜根 vi.赛跑,疾走 vt.与...赛跑,使空转
- He won a runner-up in a1500-metre race.
- He holds the record in the mile.
- She has loads of natural talent as a runner and with rigorous training she could be a world-beater.
- She has run away with the race.
- Wilma rudolph won every race that she entered.
- Prizes for the top3in the orienteering races in each category and the top3teams in each category in the tumbling run.
- A comprehensive history of the bath tub race can be viewed here.
- Xiaoming got first in the steeplechase contest.
- In general similar rules as for the orienteering races with alterations to fit the specific of the race or stage in the race.
- Meanwhile carlo stretched out on his bed to read the next day's racing form.
- The athletes were strung up before the race.
- And in manila students at the university of the philippines stage their annual oblation run sprinting around campus with nothing on but masks.
- You should always warm up before a race to lose any tenseness you may have.
- Within the first hundred years the pentathlon was added.in greek penta means "five"; athlon means "contest". One of its contests was foot racing.the other four were wrestling broad jumping discus throwing and javelin throwing.
- This paper develops an ant colony optimization approach to the orienteering problem a general version of the well-known traveling salesman problem with many relevant applications in industry.