- The worst vice of the fanatic is his sincerity.
- Both sides are being disingenuous.
- The most exhausting thing in life is being insincere.an empty promise is insincere.
- They may have difficulty in establishing their political bona fides.
- He wanted to check on my bona fides.
- She congratulated him somewhat insincerely.
- I gave it the old college try and finally landed a decent job.
- My banking account isn't as dedicated as I am.
- I insist that the district attorney has no right to prejudice the minds of t he jury by flattering estimates of the sincerity witness.
- The quality of being disingenuous and lacking candor.
- The partial high-quality goods please prudently bid do not have the purchase sincerity not to harass the good domain name only for has the judgment the.
- When poland became the burning question in the spring and summer of this year and it was touch-and-go whether world war would break out the soviet union negotiated with britain and france for over four months despite chamberlain's and daladier's complete lack of sincerity in an endeavour to conclude a treaty of mutual assistance to prevent the outbreak of war.
- Official results are still done by eye and with photo finish cameras though.
- Or has hanjin been moved by psa's sincerity?
- By making and honoring promises that can be counted on china has shown its utmost sincerity and largeness of mind as a great and responsible nation gaining acclamations from wto members and international public opinion.