- to sing
song [sɔŋ; (-) sɔ:ŋ]
- When the rainseason is urging the blossom of the early spring we start to eulogize our youth.
- If I am an excellent singer I will eulogize the brilliant history and the mystical future.but I am not the singer or the writer.
- It expresses the view of life and death by conflict in dramas with three points: to eulogize the public view of lofty life and death; to castigate the view of mean life and death of the exploiting class; and to make clear dialectical relation between surviving and death.
- Yunxi folk songs reflect a distinct view of morality which eulogizes truth kindness and beauty and castigate falseness ugliness and evil.
- His poems embody strong picaresque sentiments portrait the viking images of pursuing freedom and wealth at the cost of lives praise the liberalists who broke through all fetters reflect the theme of yearning for absolute spiritual liberty and manifest the unconstrained and unreserved spirits.