- trouser leg
- The leg of my tights has torn.
- Pants, such as blue jeans, made into shorts by cutting off part of the legs.
- His pants leg was torn and blood when he fell.
- Dick threatened to make it hot for anyone who tied knots in his pajama legs again.
- Calf-length pants with flared legs.
- The englishman's typical beach look may no longer involve simply rolling up his trousers and wearing a knotted handkerchief on his head as stereotype and saucy seaside postcards would have it.
- Dingy bespattered walls; a grease-spattered floor; a besplashed coach; mud-splashed trouser legs.
- We can lengthen the leg.
- The trouser legs are slightly tapered.
- Trouser buttons legs pockets
- The next thing you do is peel back your trouser leg to expose the wound.
- He turned his head and saw a little savoyard about ten years of age coming up the path and singing his hurdy-gurdy on his hip and his marmot-box on his back one of those gay and gentle children who go from land to land affording a view of their knees through the holes in their trousers.