- A pair of spectacles tights scissors compasses
- One of them dressed me in flannel underwear a pea-green sweater with a cap and socks to match which she took out from a small suitcase holding me with both hands and inspecting me she remarked:
- A door they stripped off coats hats gloves and neckties scarves the temperature inside restaurants strip off these clothes this sensible but they seem boundless continued to descend from: skirts shirts pants underwear socks until the whole all stripped and then we have to clothes stuffed into plastic bags.
- A pair of smelly old socks.
- A pair of sheer silk stockings.
- Use: this machine is suitable for various socks glove and other scattered slices that need dyeing at high temperature fabric result and color that worked by this machine is well color fastness is tall.
- With soles of the specified kind
- Rubbing smartly in turn each welt against her stocking calf.
- John's a queer fish; he nearly always wears odd socks.
- Skintight knit garment covering the body from the waist to the feet worn by acrobats and dancers and as stockings by women and girls.
- For four years he stalked the streets of south yorkshire carrying stockings and tights to use as a mask and to tie up his victims.
- Tore a hole in my stocking.
- The paper parcel contained a clean shirt socks and a handkerchief.
- Treatment involves strong support hose injection therapy or surgery.varices in the esophagus which often occur in liver disease can ulcerate and bleed.
- Note1: the big groceries refers to waistband swimming suit bags sacks table cloth bath curtain socks bed sheet bedding bag hydrogen black silk ribbon glove screen window hat female underwear.