- The wastebasket was full ofthem this morning.
- I will be liken to the raindrop which washes away the mountain; the ant who devours a tiger; the star which brightens the earth; the slave who builds a pyramid.
- Whitish soft-bodied ant-like social insect that feeds on wood.
- Ants store up food against the winter.
- That the ants were still swarming around the sticky tape without being able to do anything about it.
- You want to snort a line of ants?
- Let's tie her up and feed her with red ants.
- I am informed by mr.f.smith that the male ants of several species are black the females being testaceous.
- We make the busy bee look like a lazy creature the ant like a sluggard.
- From there my mother contemplated the broken pots of begonias the rotted stubble the trunk of the jasmine plant eaten away by ants and she recovered her breath.
- With the special nutrient element extracted from polyrhachis vicina roger as the major raw material and medlar root of american ginseng and emma pentaphyllum etc.as the supplements being mixed with mild distilled spirit made from grain yilishen tonic wine is made through special techniques.
- A mound of soil sand or dirt formed by ants or termites in digging or building a nest.
- Some spiders mimic insects such as ants.
- Now a procession of ants appeared
- The practice of rearing unrelated offspring occurs in several ant species.