- cane chair; rattan chair; cane chari; wicker chair
- n.细长的茎,藤条 vt.以杖击,以藤编制
- n.椅子,教授职位,主席位,讲座 vt.使入座,使就任要职
- "I do n't know why I'm so tired today." Mrs.chang sighed.she had put on a fur-lined silk jacket and sat wearily in a cane chair beside the bed.
- Silent and cool in the morning a cane chair a pot of light tea and spacious green waves what a leisure!
- While wu sun-fu and the tu couple were picking their way across the deck of the tug a cabin boy helped old mr.wu out on deck and sat him down in the cane-chair.
- Ming-feng was sitting on a cane chair her elbows on the desk supporting her face in her hands the little finger of her right hand tucked in the corner of her mouth.
- He is sitting on a cane chair.
- She sat in a cane chair immersed in her recollections of the old days.the memories evoked all sorts of feelings and her clear eyes never failed to communicate each of these emotions.
- That cane chair is comfortable to sit in especially in the summertime.
- "It's all right.yeh-yeh is sure to have forgotten by now" chueh-min said soothingly.he stretched out on the cane reclining chair beside the window.