- to repair
- n.修理,修补 vt.修理,修补,补救,纠正
- These buildings are in a bad state of repair, ie need to be repaired.
- Lpm works were completed on229government slopes and statutory dangerous hillside orders were recommended for338private slopes.
- At first sight maple heights just outside cleveland looks much like any other ageing suburb in the industrial mid-west: a patchwork of small colonial-style houses built after the second world war with leafy streets and mown lawns.
- After renovation the temple looks as good as new.
- They stem at the site of a knife brick repair brick wood I just pick mud coolie they are right I get upset.
- Renovation of the siamang enclosure and refurbishment of the old circular toilet near the main entrance are progressing well.
- Renovation of the orang-utan enclosure was completed in january.re-tiling of the fountain in the garden terrace was completed in july.