- n.突围,(感情等)迸发,俏皮话,远足 v.突围,出发 Sally 萨利(女子名)
- Then white-faced and weak-voiced sally asked:
- A new yemeni government headed by prime minister mohamed mugur was sworn in before president ali abdullah saleh on saturday.
- Sally: jimmy has run out of money.
- His supplication had touched her.
- Sally got wind of the rumours about her.
- Saleem a former governing council president also known as abdel-zahraa othman was killed may18in a car bombing in baghdad.
- Salinas led into the story by saying "the rumors were true.
- The salinas was only a part-time river.
- Sully has a prominent nose.
- The ruler of thessaly carries this scepter.
- He called out to sally's family.
- Investigators found that at least eight of the outbreaks involved greens from the salinas valley.
- Investigators found that at least eight outbreaks involving greens from salinas valley.
- We'll leave thessaly for good.
- In the small town of salinas california john ernst steinbeck was born in1902.