(used as phonetic for za-ke or sack, e.g. in Saxon, Isaac)
- adv.同样地,被看作,象 prep.当做 conj.与...一样,当...之时,象,因为 [域] American Samoa,东萨摩亚 [军] Air to Surface,空对地 (As)symb [化]砷 (arsenic)
- n.大袋,大袋之量,麻布袋,短而松的袍装,布袋装,洗劫 vt.解雇,装入袋,洗劫,就寝
- We've analyzed sark's speech pattern.
- I love the saxophone solo on this song.
- I think I should go to sacramento.
- I'm looking for a zachary clark.
- A saxophone moaned in the background.
- In the old testament the eldest son of isaac and rebecca who sold his birthright to his twin brother jacob for a mess of pottage.
- Because all50states and the district of columbia have their own regulators insurers whether domestic or foreign that want to operate nationally must traipse from albany to sacramento seeking permission.
- This stunning and provocative period tale is adapted from the classic novel by william makepeace thackeray.
- His father died before his birth and his mother's remarriage to a man who did not want him around meant that isaac's early years were spent in the care of his grandmother.
- In barsac wine growers have the choice to market their wine under the barsac aoc or sauternes aoc.
- Working through the1980editions I came across a photo of a black jazz musician a tenor saxophone player named john "nighthawk" cummings.
- In addition to the basic appellation shared by every people such as given name and surname the kazakhs also use the penname nickname pet name and the name of abbreciated form in the particular group and situation;
- Place a large sparkler in the music holder of your sax and light it as your partner steps on to the balcony.
- Morning free.afternoon we will tour to southern mountain pastureland and yurt visit.
- Eventually even metroplex was outsized by fortmax and scorponok.