Chinese-English Translation of 萝
Chinese-English Translation Examples of 萝
- Years of research work have failed to produce a cure for the disease.
- Have some more carrots.
- You should eat such vegetables as carrot, celery and spinach.
- Tom likes to eat pineapple very much.
- She fed the baby on pureed carrots.
- It's impossible to cut a pineapple with such a dull knife.
- I bought some tinned pineapples to visit her.
- I bought a large bunch of radishes.
- Best buy of the week are carrot and cabbage, which are plentiful and cheap.
- An island of Hawaii northwest of Hawaii Island. It is the second-largest island in the state, with an economy based chiefly on sugar cane, pineapples, and tourism.
- I refuse to put money into some half-baked plan to grow pineapples in Iceland.
- Have some more carrot.
- Human life and turnip remain cheap and plentiful.
- I spent two days hiking through villages around the mission hills site trying to gauge the mood of the locals who by and large were warm and friendly quick to invite a stranger indoors or under a shady tree for a cup of tea or a piece of jackfruit.
- Engineered bones are being tested in animals and in a few people and may be common in operating rooms within a decade said rosemarie hunziker a program officer at the national institute of biomedical imaging and bioengineering which sponsors research in the field including that at columbia.