- smilax china
- Chinaroot greenbrier alias has water chestnut of king kong root iron have defeat poison to fight cancer control the function with acerbity collect blood acetanilide detumescence 3gold piece in have this gout drug.
- It's the american equivalent of ginger beer but flavoured with sassafras and sarsparilla roots.
- It was found that the roots of smilax china l contained flavone flavonol dihydroflavone and dihydroflavonol etc.
- Studies on biosystematics of sect.coprosmanthus in smilax l.
- It was found that both smilax china l and smilax glabra roxb contain alkaloid.
- Any of various prickly climbing plants of the tropical american genus smilax having aromatic roots and heart-shaped leaves.
- Using scopolamine as standard sample total alkaloid content of smilax china l and smilax glabra roxb were determined to be0.0222% and0.0349%.
- Alkaloid in the roots of smilax china l and smilax glabra roxb were analysed qualitatively.