- dish (type of food)
- A pennyworth of mustard pickle.
- And a side saiad with poppy seed dressing.
- A radish stuck out of the shopping basket.
- A meal or course served on a platter.
- One afternoon sarah was shaking with cold in her bedroom.she had no work to do except schulenberg's bills of fare.
- Continuously to today I selects the beef works as the piece de resistance also cooks by the apprentice I only then discovered before my idea was wrong.
- Edible light yellow to brown oil from rapeseed used also as a lubricant or illuminant.
- European plant naturalized in north america; often collected from the wild as a potherb.
- Common weedy european plant introduced into north america; often used as a potherb.
- A plant of the family portulacaceae having fleshy succulent obovate leaves often grown as a potherb or salad herb; a weed in some areas.
- Chinese noodles are usually made from soft wheat flour and served in broth with sliced meat and vegetables.
- The piece de resistance was an incredible salmon mousse.
- But the lord said if you have faith like a mustard seed you would have said to this sycamine tree be uprooted and be planted in the sea; and it would have obeyed you.
- Products: sweet potato white gourd chinese cabbage persimmon tomato towel gourd soybean.
- A spread made chiefly from vegetable oils and used as a substitute for butter.