- see 薺菜|荠菜
- Bulrush; chufa; cotton grass; papyrus; umbrella plant.
- Iron is contained to more lucerne spinach cole three-colored amaranth shepherd's purse day lily tomato waits in greenery vegetable.
- Any of several eastern north american plants of the genus cardamine such as the crinkleroot having fleshy rhizomes and palmately divided leaves.
- Any garden plant of the genus alyssum having clusters of small yellow or white flowers.
- Any of various chiefly mediterranean weeds or ornamentals of the genus alyssum in the mustard family having racemes of white or yellow flowers.
- "Crambe: any of certain old world annual plants of the genus crambe in the mustard family cultivated for their seeds which yield a useful oil similar to rape oil."
- Any of certain old world annual plants of the genus crambe in the mustard family cultivated for their seeds which yield a useful oil similar to rape oil.
- Would you like a water chestnut?
- It concluded that camelina sativa oil was rich in unsaturated fatty acid and camelina sativa cake was rich in sulf-amino acid.
- Any of various herbs of the genus cardamine having usually pinnate leaves and racemes of white pink or purple flowers; cosmopolitan except antarctic.