Chinese-English Translation of 艰苦
Chinese-English Translation Examples of 艰苦
- They continued marching or plodding.
- He needs a meat diet and planty of hard exercise to toughen him up.
- Pursuing these goals of guaranteed feasibility the chinese student lives a steady life sailing smoothly to success on a sure though arduous course.
- We're going up to the mountains to rough it for a week.
- I wish to preach not the doctrine of ignoble ease but the doctrine of the strenuous life.
- Saya and hagi are in a hard fight against nathan.however someone unexpected interrupts the fight.
- Self-discipline required a sedulous work.
- We should educate all party members so that they will act selflessly put overall interests first work hard perform their official duties honestly and uphold communist ideas and morality.
- The northumbrian people generally exhibit many striking and characteristic qualities inherited most probably from the hardy and energetic northmen who settled in such numbers along the north-eastern coasts many centuries ago.
- Life was rough and hard in the wild west.
- Hardy working dog developed in belgium for herding sheep.
- We wage earners were in the same boat during those hard times.
- This is in accordance with the spirit of self-reliance and hard struggle.
- It must be a hell of a job trying to organize all this information.
- The government is making strenuous effort to reforest the hill