Chinese-English Translation of 致死
Chinese-English Translation Examples of 致死
- She choked (to death) on a fish bone.
- She died from lack of oxygen.
- She died under torture.
- He had been bludgeoned to death.
- Food poisoning can cause death.
- Tending to cause death; deadly.
- Intended or apt to kill; fatal.
- Deadly weapons; a deadly spill of radioactive waste products.
- AIDS is a feral disease.
- He was beaten to death by thugs.
- All the radioactive materials give off the harmful radioactive which can be deadly at high levels.
- He was clubbed to death with a butt of a gun.
- He overdosed (on sleeping-pills) and died.
- A gigantic Celtic god and ruler of Britain. After he was mortally wounded in battle, his head was buried in London, where it served as a protect
- On utopia and other conservative forums mr mao is being called a "capitalist running dog". He is subject to taunts of "cow ghost" and "snake spirit" terms used during the darkest days of the cultural revolution to humiliate and demonise people who often ended up tortured or beaten to death.