- He leant forward with his chin resting on a walking-stick that he held betweenhis knees.
- His tuneful whistle sounds again finely shaded with rushes of the air his fists bigdrumming on his padded knees.
- He played nicknack on my knee
- He turned his head and saw a little savoyard about ten years of age coming up the path and singing his hurdy-gurdy on his hip and his marmot-box on his back one of those gay and gentle children who go from land to land affording a view of their knees through the holes in their trousers.
- Rho: messed up her knee real bad.
- She dragged herself across the damp floor among the muddy boots of all those men without rising with clasped hands and taking great strides on her knees.
- She carried a raggedy ann doll on her lap.
- Looking down the center isle tony saw that a man had fallen out of his seat at the end of the pew and was crawling on hands and knees toward the front of the church.
- A nasty little man smarmy and obsequious.
- On the rough sea ice you may on an unshadowed day... fall over a chunk of ice that is kneehigh-vilhjalmur stefansson.
- In the school founded by the caliph for the study of divine things sat the devout mullah ibrahim.his hands folded in his lap in an attitude of meditation.
- Denver nuggets forward nene likelly will miss the rest of the season because of a knee injury he incurred in the teams'season opener tuesday night.
- The river ouse burst its banks over the weekend leaving some residents up to their knees in water.
- Grant an11-year nba veteran signed with phoenix as a free agent in august after seeing limited playing time last season for the los angeles lakers because of a neck injury and knee tendinitis.
- First said nothing then he put the fiddle on his knee to inspect the pine resin on it.