roof of the mouth
- And to her it seemed that the angle of his jaw had changed; its pitch had become unpleasantly aggressive.
- Fifty patients with vasomotor rhinitis were treated by the method of injection of ab-solute ethyl alcohol to sphenopalatine ganglion through pterygopalatine canal to blockparasympathetic nerve and sensory nerve of the nasal cavity.
- A logistic regression analysis on risk factors of cleft lip and palate.
- Snoring is caused by the soft palate vibrating.
- For the maxillary tumors 3d ct could display the location size shape and spatial relationships of the tumors directly and stereoscopically with the clip and rotation and it was very beneficial in finding the destruction of palate plate inferior wall of orbit and the base of skull.
- Conclusion dex can stimulate proliferation and metabolism of epm cells and may disturb the development of palatal shelves.
- Conclusion completely preserving the uvula in the uppp is feasible and imperative.
- The part of the pharynx between the soft palate and the epiglottis.
- Objective to observe the repairing effect of the cleft palate with two petal pusher and pharyngeal flap.
- Objective to study the acoustic-phonetic features of the cleft patients with sound spectrograph.
- The soft palate is very red and displaced forward.
- Overshot and undershot bites missing teeth are to be faulted to the degree present.broken teeth are not to be faulted.
- A removable dental appliance fabricated of wire and plastic that is worn in the palate and used as a diagnostic or therapeutic aid in orthodontics or prosthodontics.
- Applying ultrasound to observe lateral pharyngeal wall movement has practical value in clinical treatment of cleft palate patient.
- Velar as in c in cake or g in log as opposed to palatal or soft.