- a hoe
- n.耙(地),使精神痛苦 vt.耙掘,伤害,使苦恼 vi.被耙松
- Rake the dead leaves into a pile.
- Rake the cut grass off the lawn
- Father raked the soil smooth for a seed-bed.
- The women want to learn ploughing and harrowing.whom can we get to teach them?
- A rake used by gardeners.
- Always rake the sand in the bunkers smooth after your shot.
- Colter rock: though the fairy cattle had become a celestial being he never forgot tilth and he drew the plough onto the mountains.the colter was left here.
- That pitchfork was gonna turn you into a shish kebab.
- If successful the mission could be followed by another called moonraker after the james bond film.
- And ephraim is a trained cow taking pleasure in crushing the grain; but I have put a yoke on her fair neck; I will put a horseman on the back of ephraim; judah will be working the plough jacob will be turning up the earth.
- The gardener raked the soil smooth for a seedbed.
- At the aptly named royal palm hotel on grande bale a team of ladies attired in brilliantly coloured saris scrub the coconuts on the trees to a shine rake the sand vacuum palm leaves from the bottom of the pool and snip the grass into patterns with tiny shears.
- In research plots of about1ha each three different management practices were tested for rice after soybean: usual disking no-till and deep plowing at beginning of the rainy season.
- The process of effluent flow during loading in self-propelled trailing suction hopper dredgers was simulated by way of physical modeling and was measured and analyzed by using the flow rate and concentration of spoil in the hoppers particle sizes of sediments at the inlet and outlet of the effluent flow pipe and hopper volume as the major control parameters.
- An iron bar with one end bent like a rake used to stir and skim molten iron in puddling.