- n.(因犯罪.过失.违约等而)丧失的东西,没收物,罚款 vt.没收,丧失 adj.丧失了的
- $ 28million In outstanding fines.
- If a huge amount is involved to not less then two years and not more than seven years of fixed-term imprisonment and a fine not less then100percent and not more than500percent of the amount of the coupons.
- She neglected paying the fine.
- 5.any Person who has been sentenced under this act the foreign futures trading act the company act the securities and exchange act the banking act the statute for the regulation of foreign exchange the insurance act or the credit union act to a punishment of not less severe than a criminal fine; and five years have not elapsed since the completion of sentence execution the expiration of the suspension of sentence or the pardon of the crime;
- It is illegal to roll a barrel on any street fines go up according to the contents of the barrel.
- Any employee of a stock exchange or securities company or any member of a securities association or department for securities administration who deliberately provides false information or forges alters or destroys transaction records in order to cajole investors into buying or selling securities and thus serious consequences have resulted shall be sentenced to fixed-term imprisonment of not more than five years or criminal detention and shall also or shall only be fined not less than10000
- Besides soaked illegal employed and encourage untracked foreign worker to surrender not similar for agency if agency introducing untracked worker to work if tracking down can be fined five hundred thousand in5years still disobey will be punished less than1year imprisonment fined for6hundred thousand.
- Article222any advertiser advertisement agent or advertisement publisher who in violation of state regulations takes advantage of advertisement to make false publicity of commodities or services if the circumstances are serious shall be sentenced to fixed-term imprisonment of not more than two years or criminal detention and shall also or shall only be fined.
- Article172-1when the competent authority places an insurance enterprise under conservatorship or receivership or orders it to suspend business and places it under rehabilitation the directors supervisors managers or other staff of the insurance enterprise shall under any of the following circumstances be sentenced to imprisonment of not less than one year but not more than seven years and may in addition be assessed a criminal fine of not more than new taiwan dollars twenty million:
- The total penalty amount will not exceed5% of the shipment value.the penalty shall be deducted by the paying bank or the buyer from the payment.
- Articles of confiscated property and fines shall be handed over to the national treasury and shall not be diverted or otherwise disposed of.
- Moderate prices; a moderate income; a moderate fine; moderate demands; a moderate estimate; a moderate eater; moderate success; a kitchen of moderate size; the x-ray showed moderate enlargement of the heart.
- Skilling also faces more than$ 18million in fines for his crimes.
- What's the penalty for bounced checks?
- The two who started the class action on thursday are seeking damages and punitive damages totaling to us$ 2.2trillion.they are also trying to invoke different local and federal laws to forbid junk electronic communication.