Chinese-English Translation of 绯
- dark red
Chinese-English Translation Examples of 绯
- Her cheeks were aflame.
- Her cheeks burned, she was fearfully thirsty.
- Her cheeks flushed red.
- Scarlet is much lighter than crimson.
- Gatsby stood in the centre of the crimson carpet and gazed around with fascinated eyes.
- Your feet are rosy-red with the glow of my heart's desire gleaner of my sunset songs!
- The10species of the most common birds in these markets are plum headed parakeet slaty headed parakeet moustached parakeet lord derby? S parakeet red billed leiothrix hwa mei black throated laughingthrush scarlet grosbeak masked hawfinch and mongalian lark.
- False information is likely if you listen to idle chatter or gossip.
- She flushed crimson with shame.
- I can still feel myself standing on that case stage blushing furiausly and gazing over t he footlights to see my father's grin as he applauded loudly.
- I can still feel myself standing on that stage blushing furiously and gazing over the footlights to see my father's grin as he applauded loudly.
- A jealous brawl involving samantha mackenzie...
- Best award for his spouse flowering tree: jiang wen li repeated exposure in the media and her husband who own the beginning of the scandal continues in various television channels pushing sales of hardcover ascot infant formula humiliation mental commendable idiopathic award as a gesture of encouragement.
- Folds of scarlet drapery shut in my view to the right hand; to the left were the clear panes of glass protecting but not separating me from the drear november day.
- Armand was blue in the face.he was raving and stammering disconnected words through which only the name of marguerite could be distinctly heard.